Posted by Jonathan Maus ( Publisher/Editor ) on December 13th, 2007 at 10:36 am
Since the collision, that office has been closed and half of the non-profit’s employees are now displaced.
According to the CCC’s Alison Hill Graves, they’re sharing desks and working from the coffee shop next door: “We’re doing what we can to make the space work until we find a permanent solution. Right now we are estimating a move at the cost of $10,000, although many of the details of moving/repair are still unclear.”
Alison has put out a list of specific things they need help with:
- Volunteers with carpentry skills
- Licensed volunteers with electrical skills
- Contacts with office equipment suppliers (such as IKEA) who can help us replace desks, chairs, etc…
- Volunteers who want to help us move. Let us know, and we’ll put you on our list!
- Financial donations. (You can take care of that here or here.)
If you can help with any of the above or have ideas to share, please contact Alison at Alison(at)CommunityCyclingCenter(dot)org or by phone at (503) 288-8864.