Posted by Jonathan Maus ( Publisher/Editor ) on December 7th, 2007 at 1:12 am
Job has been filled. Sorry.
Job Opening: Office Manager
The BTA is seeking a full-time Office Manager for our growing and dynamic organization. The Office Manager will work with the Finance Director and Development Director to manage our website, mail, donations, and facilities.
* Internet website and blog maintenance and upkeep
* Mail processing and bank deposit preparation
* TriMet bicycle locker contract management
* Office management including: merchandise sales and tracking, supply maintenance, petty cash management, computer hardware and software support, facilities and operations oversight
* Support of coordination and management of volunteers
* Conducting office-related and other tasks as needed
* Office management and/or administrative experience
* Proficiency with web software and desire to work on web communications
* Database knowledge, including FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Excel
* Ability to multi-task
* Detail-oriented and organized
* Works well in a team environment
The Office Manager position has a starting salary range of $23,000 – $29,000/year, with opportunity for advancement to $34,000/yr. We offer excellent benefits including health and dental insurance, four weeks of paid vacation/sick leave, a monthly bike commute benefit, and 401K enrollment.
This position is open until filled. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and BTA application form to the following via mail, fax, or email. No walk-ins or phone inquiries, please.
Bicycle Transportation Alliance
PO Box 9072
Portland, OR 97207-9072