Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on November 16th, 2007 at 10:46 am
We packed the Lucky Lab in Northwest Portland last night for the third annual BikeCraft.
The crowds kept the artists and vendors busy and many folks walked away with some fantastic, locally made items.
Once again, I was very impressed with the quality and selection of the bike-inspired goods that were available.
Some of the hot items were Tiago DeJerk's awesome stencil paintings, Liz Dickey's chain ring clocks, Caroline's hats, Amy DeRosso's stoneware plates, and, well, check out the photo gallery or watch the slideshow below for more...
Thanks to everyone that showed up and made it such an enjoyable night (full list of vendors and their websites below slideshow)!
Several folks have requested the full list of vendors and their websites. Here it is:
- Liz Dickey / 1.by.liz (chain ring clocks)
- Dave Stoops / Black Star Bags
- Caroline / Little Package (Cycling caps)
- Tiago DeJerk / Stencil artist, painter, tall-bike captain! (dejerk at gmail dot com)
- Stephanie Buddenbaum / Knit cycling beanies/bonnets
- Ben Salzberg / Beer-view mirrors
- Elias Grey / Lemolo Bags
- Carye Bye / Red Bat Press
- Dan Schafer / Sprout Designs (screenprinted kids clothing)
- Rachel Dominguez-Benner / aredbee badges and hats
- Natalie Ramsland / Sweetpea Bicycles (S'mittens gloves)
- Shawn Granton / Artist, Zine maker
- Shaun Deller / Deller Designs/Recyclist Apparel
- Melissa Anders / redheadpress (handbound journals, t-shirts, and postcards)
- The Sprockettes / 2008 Calendar!
- MagnetSpotz / Reflective helmet accessories
- Brian Engelen / Fun Reflectors (reflective stickers)