Posted by Jonathan Maus (Publisher/Editor) on March 28th, 2007 at 11:47 pm
Bike Summit, 3/15/07.
In this audio clip (below), you'll get a great sense of Blumenauer's personality. I think you'll enjoy hearing him tell about his run-in with Newt Gingrich on a treadmill and the historical perspective of his ongoing struggle to bring transportation equity to Capitol Hill.
Here's the clip* (length 4:30):
Email This Post
Possibly related posts
(*When he mentions "John" he is referring to Trek President John Burke.)
- Blumenauer asks for help with Bike Commuter Act
- Listen to speeches from Friday's "We Are ALL Traffic" press conference
- Exclusive: Earl Blumenauer to speak at opening of Interbike 2010
- Newly-elected House GOP leader once ridiculed bike commute tax break
- Bike Commuter Benefits Act to be re-introduced tomorrow