- No redline stickers
- Handmade fenders fabricated from inner tubes
- Faded black grip tape over the Hellbent logo on the handlebars
- Black grip tape on the frame
- A small ghost sticker on the flat part of the front fork near the axle
- a red cap on the headset that reads, “All work and no play is no good at all…”
Gravatars make better comments... Get yours here.
NOTE: At BikePortland, we love your comments. We love them so much that we devote many hours every week to read them and make sure they are productive, inclusive, and supportive (heck, sometimes we even fix your typos!). That doesn't mean you can't disagree with someone. It means you must do it with class and respect. This is our business and we do not tolerate mean commenters who add nothing of value to the discussion.
Unfortunately, we are not robots and we don't always catch everything. You can help by notifying us if you see inappropriate comments. Thanks! — Jonathan and Michael