KBOO Bike Show podcast!

Posted by on December 8th, 2005 at 12:50 pm

Chris Smith of the Portland Transport blog got the ball rolling and has just posted the first ever podcast of the KBOO Bike Show! Yesterday’s show (which featured talk about BikeCraft and new bike laws) is already online for your streaming enjoyment.

Listen to the show (MP3)

Big thanks to Chris for making this happen and of course thanks to Ayleen Crotty and Sara Stout for doing such a great show.

Comments
  • Chris Smith December 8, 2005 at 1:57 pm

I guess it’s true that nothing is secret on the Internet. The site Jonathan points to is in fact just a proof of concept. I do not yet have permission from Ayleen, Sara and/or KBOO to distribute tho shows, although I am optimistic we will reach a meeting of the minds.

So be aware that this is NOT the permanent site and any and all of the URLs are likely to break on the way to permanence. And if anyone complains about copyrights for now, I will take it down.

Looking forward to the real thing…

Chris

• Chris Smith December 8, 2005 at 1:59 pm

BTW, Jonathan, any chance we might use some photos from your flickr site to adorn the archive site?

• Jessica Roberts December 8, 2005 at 2:40 pm

Actually, Jonathan, I’m suprised you don’t have a Creative Commons license on your photos. Is that on purpose? I have mine set to free use for non-commercial purposes, attribution required, and the result must be available under a CC license too.

It seems like that would be right up your alley. Maybe you’ll consider it?

• Jonathan Maus December 8, 2005 at 3:18 pm

thanks for the prodding on the CC licensing of my photos. I just went and added the CC attribution, non-commercial to all 1300 or so of them!

And Chris, feel free to use any photos you’d like.

Also, I apologize for perhaps jumping the gun on posting the podcast. I wasn’t aware that it wasn’t ready for public consumption. I will remove the link if necessary…just let me know.

• Jessica Roberts December 8, 2005 at 3:53 pm

Excellent…I look forward to plundering, er, spreading the gospel of cycling by using your wonderful images in documents about cycling!